How does this work?
- Quota - The goal/target that a sales person must reach by the end of a specific time period (monthly, quarterly, or yearly).
- Quota Attainment % - The % of where a sales person falls in reaching their quota. In other words, if a sales person is at 50% quota attainment, he/she has closed 50% of the number required to hit their quota.
- Accelerator Rate - Also known as a tiered commision structure. Many companies in SaaS sales will have higher rates for reaching a certain % goal above quota. Let's say that the company will pay you at a rate of 1x when you hit 100% of your quota or below. And they will pay you 1.5x for anything you close between 100%-150% above your quota. The sales person will make more money per dollar for anything closed above their quota with the higher rate.
- OTE - OTE which stands for On-Target Earnings is the money you can expect to make if you hit 100% of your quota.
- Base Salary - Guaranteed salary that you will make even if you hit 0% of your quota.
Lookup Exact Quota Number
Input a number in the field "Lookup Exact Quota Number" to project how much you will make based on the amount you close.
If you work in sales and enjoyed using this tool, join thousands of other sales professionals who are contributing their salaries to create a more salary transparent world for everyone. It takes less than a minute!Click here to contribute.